This very neat flat, on the first floor, is situated in The Palms Bellville. The current rental income is R4 750 with lease agreement till 31 October 2022.
Property in this complex does not come on the market very often. This complex was built in 1995 with only 82 units. Well maintained buildings and gardens with common braai area, laundry and lots of guest parking. Centrally located, only 1.7km from Bellville High, 2 km from Excelsior Primary, walking distance to new Cheré Botha School and next to Shopping centre.
- Tiled TV room with breakfast nook.
- Carpeted bedroom with build in cupboard.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- Shade parking.
- Pre-paid water
- Pre-paid electricity
- Flat size: 27 m²
- Rates: R215
- Levy: R875
- CCTV cameras in complex with 24h00 surveillance.
- Communal braai area.
- Complex has bore hole water
- Although great care has been taken in collecting this info, neither the agent nor the seller can accept liability for any error or omission.
- All appointments, to view the property, will be made by the agent at a time and date that suit the tenants.