This very neat house is situated on a corner stand. Only 920 m from Bastion Primary, Protea Heights Academy High and close to Ruwari Shopping Centre. The main house is spacious with own entrance from Brahms Street.
The second house would be perfect for:
• parents to live safely, but still have privacy and
• children that left the house and want to live on their
• extra income when rented out,
• office use
- MAIN HOUSE:
- Paved front garden with low maintenance garden.
- Tiled foyer.
- Tiled TV/dining room with air con and sliding door to braai room.
- Tiled open plan kitchen with fitting for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Very big braai room with knotty pine ceiling and sliding door to back yard.
- 3 Bedrooms with laminated floors and build in cupboards.
- Main en-suite with shower, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom currently office with air con.
- Full guest bathroom.
- Tandem garage with undercover stoep entrance to braai room.
- SECOND HOUSE:
- Tiled bedroom with en-suite.
- Tiled kitchen with dishwasher connection and door to covered stoep en laundry area.
- Very neat and “easy” staircase to upper level.
- Lots of storage space.
- Tiled lounge area with sliding door to north facing covered stoep.
- Office area.
- (The office and lounge area are divided with dry wall can be opened into one big room)
- Outside toilet.
- Sun panels
- Water tank
- Tandem garage.
- Lots of paved parking from Brahms Street.
- Although great care has been taken in collecting this info, neither the agent nor the seller can accept liability for any error or omission.
- All appointments, to view the property, will be made by the agent at a time and date that suit the sellers.