This extremely neat flat, in Protea Heights Brackenfell, is more a townhouse than a flat. Champagne Park complex only have 32 units, and this create a cosy atmosphere. Walking distance to Destinatus Private school; 1.45km from Bastion Primary and Bastion High School. Only 5km to Kuils River Netcare Private Hospital. Easy access to Stellenbosch via the Bottelary Road. Perfect for first time buyers, investors and especially for people scaling down.
The very low levy includes water, maintenance of the building, looking after the garden and insurance of the building.
- Tiled, open plan, kitchen with lots of build in cupboards and fitting for washing machine.
- Tiled, open plan, TV/dining room with sliding door onto patio and braai area.
- 2 Carpeted bedrooms with build in cupboards.
- Full bathroom, tiled to the roof.
- Quint garden enclosed garden.
- Storage space at front door.
- 2 Parking bays plus parking in front of flat.
- Burglar bars, security gates and electrical fence around the complex.
- Communal washing lines.
- Very big park with Jungle Gyms and beautiful Pine trees.
- Although great care has been taken in collecting this info, neither the agent nor the seller can accept liability for any error or omission.
- All appointments, to view the property, will be made by the agent at a time and date that suit the sellers/tenants.