This property is situated high up on the hill in Protea Heights, Brackenfell. After 20 years, the owners are scaling down and moving to a retirement village. Many north facing windows make this property a sunny and cosy house in the cold winter days. Lots of space inside and outside with a very big garage. Walk to schools: Only 500m from Bastion Primary and 600 m to Protea Heights Academy High School. Situated close to 2 Private schools: 1.4 km to Destinatus and 1.7 km to Curro. Easy access to shopping centres: 700m from Ruwari shopping Centre and 1.2 km from Boulevard Shopping Centre.
The sellers want to take transfer end November 2018.
- Tiled foyer.
- Tiled, private lounge. With sliding door to braai room. (This lounge area will be a perfect office area when working from home).
- Tiled, open plan TV/dining room.
- Tiled, open plan kitchen with lots of storage space, under counter oven, hob, extractor fan and separate laundry/scullery room with door to washing line.
- Braai room with sliding door to swimming pool.
- Very big, carpeted, main bedroom with north facing sliding door to swimming pool, build in cupboards and full en-suite.
- 2 More carpeted bedrooms with build in cupboards.
- Full guest bathroom.
- Gunite Swimming pool (in process of cleaning).
- Spacious back yard.
- Bigger than standard, double garage with remote door and direct access.
- Paved parking next to house.
- Although great care has been taken in collecting this info, neither the agent nor the seller can accept liability for any error or omission.
- All appointments, to view the property, will be made by the agent at a time and date that suit the sellers.