This extremely neat, family home is situated in a quiet crescent in Morgenster, Brackenfell. The beautiful entertainment/braai area, which opens up onto a sparkling pool, is perfect for entertaining friends and family. For the purchaser with many vehicles, the double garage, enclosed car port and shaded parking in front, will be another tick block for this beautiful property.
The current owner has a hair- and beauty salon, with own access form the front and parking for clients in front of the house.
Only 2 km from Brackenfell Primary, 1.3 km to Brackenfell High, 1.6 km to Paarl School and 1.2 km to Cape Gate.
Don’t miss on being the proud owner of this jewel.
- Enclosed and covered front stoep.
- To the right of the front door is a hair- and beauty salon with own entrance from the front. This could easily be turned into a flatlet.
- Tiled, open plan, small lounge area the kitchen with sliding door to braai room.
- Tiled, open plan kitchen/braai/dining area.
- Beautiful, tiled open plan, kitchen with island and gas hob, undercounter oven and extractor fan, granite tops, fitting for dishwasher, breakfast nook and air con.
- The braai/dining area has s pace for a 10-seater table and sliding door to private back yard and sparkling pool.
- Very big entertainment/braai room, with air con, has sliding door to pool area.
- Main bedroom has air con, laminated floor, full ensuite, plenty of build in cupboards and sliding door to swimming pool.
- 2 More bedrooms with laminated floors and build in cupboards.
- Guest bathroom with bath, toilet and basin.
- Double garage with remote door and direct access into braai room.
- Enclosed car port with paved, shaded, parking in front.
- Very neat Wendy house with 2 rooms, shower and basin and covered stoep. Perfect for servant quarters of office area.
- Private back yard.
- Heated swimming pool with jets and salt chlorinator.
- Stand size: 603 m²
- House size: +/- 220 m²
- (without the enclosed carport+/- 35 m²)
- Rates: R1 400
- Although great care has been taken in collecting this info, neither the agent nor the seller can accept liability for any error or omission.
- All appointments, to view the property, will be made by the agent at a time and date that suit the sellers.