Very neat low maintenance property, with low maintenance garden, situated in quite close. The easy flow from the living area to the beautiful braai area, makes this property perfect for entertaining friends and family while enjoying the beautiful views.
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the day, you can retreat to the private back yard with covered, north facing stoep and braai area, surrounded by lush green trees.
The property is only 900 m from Destinatus Private school, 1.2 km from Protea Heights Academy High, 1.8 km from Bastion and 1.6 km from Boulevard Square Shopping Centre.
Lots of space in front and at the back, therefore perfect for extending.
- Beautiful sleeper wood front door.
- Tiled open plan kitchen with undercounter oven, glass hob, extractor fan and separate sculler/laundry with door to back yard.
- Open plan TV room with vinyl floor and sliding door to braai and sliding door to balcony with amazing views.
- Open plan dining area with vinyl floor.
- Breath taking braai room with thatch roof, Balau wood floor, Dover oven, ceiling fan, stacking windows all around and door to covered stoep. Beautiful views.
- Storage area underneath braai room.
- Main bedroom has vinyl floor, build in cupboards, ceiling fan and en-suite with shower, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom has vinyl floor and build in cupboards.
- Guest bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- Covered back stoep and outside braai area.
- Double garage with remote door and workshop area in front.
- Swimming pool (currently not in use)
- Water feature (currently not in use)
- In the back garden are a few very private spots where one can relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Manicured garden in front and the back with lots of trees, including 2 Macadamia tree, Pecan nut tree, Lemon tree, etc.
- Totally walled with remote gate and intercom at the entrance.
- Stand size: 816 m²
- House size: 166 m²
- Rates: R610
- Although great care has been taken in collecting this info, neither the agent nor the seller can accept liability for any error or omission.
- All appointments, to view the property, will be made by the agent at a time and date that suit the sellers.