This low maintenance family home is situated on one of the best stands in Vermont Security complex. Biggest house in complex The complex is 17 years old and there are 55 units.
The property has an amazing view on the mountains and overlook a very big park. Big windows to let in maximum sun and light. Escape the hustle and bustle of the day by sitting in you TV room and enjoying the birdlife in the die park and beautiful mountain view.
Perfect position, only 900 m from Bastion Primary, 800 m from Protea Heights Academy High and 600 m from Ruwari Shopping Centre. Easy access to R300 and Stellenbosch via Bottelary Road.
- Tiled, open plan TV/braai room with space for 10-seater dining table. Sliding door to parking next to house.
- Open plan, tiled, kitchen with lots of build in cupboards, including grocery cupboard. Space for double door fridge, under counter oven, hob, extractor fan, fitting for dishwasher and door to back yard.
- 4 Door linen cupboards in passage.
- 3 Carpeted bedrooms with build in cupboards.
- Main bedroom has en-suite with shower, toilet and basin.
- Guest bathroom has bath, toilet and basin.
- Double garage with direct access, remote door and fitting for washing machine.
- Paved parking in front of house and garage.
- More parking in the passageway to house.
- Safe, paved, parking next to house. Perfect for trailer, caravan, bikes or third car.
- One of the biggest stand in complex.
- Pre-paid water and electricity
- Fibre at house (Not inside yet)
- Slam door burglar bars on all windows. One key opens all the burglar bars.
- Slam door safety gate at living room and kitchen. Security gate at front door.
- House size: 129 m²
- Stand size: 470 m²
- Levy: R640
- Rates: R500
- Although great care has been taken in collecting this info, neither the agent nor the seller can accept liability for any error or omission.
- All appointments, to view the property, will be made by the agent at a time and date that suit the sellers.